We need your help!
North Chicago Community Partners (NCCP) needs your support to continue to meet the needs of students, families, and educators in North Chicago during this global health crisis!
Please consider providing financial support or new in-kind donations. Please see current wish list items below:
- Canned fruits and vegetables
- Canned chicken and tuna
- Spaghetti noodles and pasta sauce in plastic jars
- Shelf stable milk
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Granola bars and other healthy, single-serving snacks
- Juice boxes
- Body wash and lotion
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Dish and laundry soap
- General household spray cleaner
- Paper towels – individually wrapped rolls or four packs
- Toilet paper – individual wrapped rolls or four packs
- Diapers (assorted sizes) and wipes
If you would like to donate by check or by in-kind donation, please deliver your contribution to Jennifer Grumhaus at 855 N Skokie Highway Suite E, Lake Bluff, IL 60044.
If you would like to make a stock donation, please contact Jennifer Grumhaus at firstname.lastname@example.org